Sunday, June 14, 2009

FAMIGLIA MEETING and other stuffs

Greetings fellow members of our beloved gangsta family ;D

The Lovely Rai and I will be returning from Oceania Headquarters and the North American Headquarters in a couple of weeks for an important family gathering. As you all know, Ethie the Great will be leaving for Europe Headquarters quite soon to serve as the Branch Chief and both Rai and I will be returning to our respective bases. Therefore we must meet to share and discuss important events that have occurred in the past six months for future reference.

This is also known as the:

MAKAN MAKAN PENANG TRIP

Date: Unknown
Time: All Day ;D
Venue: PENANG, and everything that is edible in it.

SO HOW SO HOW?????? This is like, the highlight of coming home, man.....

And I would like to propose a FAMILY MEETING

FAMILY MEETING

Date: Unknown
Time: As long as it takes
Venue: Rei's house I mean, I don't know yet XD
Dress Code: WHITE top & BLACK pants/skirt/whatever... preferably ;D (if you choose to defy the boss's words and wear a rainbow hat or something, then.... nothing will happen anyway XD)

THE OFFICIAL FAMILY PHOTO WILL BE TAKEN DURING THE FAMILY MEETING because for fun lah...




That is all

Be Good

Eat all your veg

Don't talk to strangers

Your beloved Boss

PS I HAVE AN ENGLISH PAPER TO SIT FOR AKJGJSABSYATV *shoots self*

*edit I HAS SAT FOR MY ENGLISH PAPER KAJAYBDVATSY *shoots self again*

2 comments:

  1. I think I am unable to attend the family meeting as the higher-ups have stationed me to the Headquaters in KL and I have to leave in to two weeks.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *cough*
    Anyway, enjoy it without me! D: Unless you're willing to postpone it or something -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to have it in my house, i don't mind at all ^.^
    we planned out the makan makan route from my house to boss knows where and just fill our stomachs with penang stuff and won't be able to eat for 132908134976 days lol
    discuss further when u guuys get back
    as for loh bak, we'll try to arrange ;)

    ReplyDelete