Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mascot.

Members,

As all of you are aware of, I have gone down to Singapore for a recon mission and have recently gathered sufficient evidence for our family. Hence, I have had some spare time, and thus, have been searching for a mascot for us.

I am aware of the fact that selecting a mascot for us was not an easy task. There were several pets that I considered:





Alas none were badass enough. There were also some pets that I immediately rejected:



Nevertheless, I was finally able to select a pet that was sufficiently badass for a badass family like ours. In fact, it was so badass, I had to keep it in its cage.

Nevertheless, it has now been trained, and we, the SOBA family, now have a mascot. Meet...

Sobear!

(Geddit? Soba... Sobear... Yeah.)

It was born on the 28th of June, 2009 and is 38 centimetres tall and 244 grams light. Its birth certificate states that it belongs to be, however I had to use my fake name as a ruse so that we could smuggle something as badass as it back home.

Beware of its badass jacket, it might set you on fire.

1 comment: