Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HELLOOOO.

Alor, salut, guten morgen and WELCOME TO FRANCE.

I mean.

Greetings from your very holy and wondrous Capo di Capi Re :D

Anywayyy. I am blogging now to tell you of a social experiment I conducted on various factions of our mafia family and several outsiders. Basically, what I did was send an SMS saying "WHO'RE YOU GONNA CALL? GHOSTBUSTERS!" to various people...

And here are the results!

Rei Jun: "Lol... There ain't no ghosts?"

Ruri: "WHUT LOL."

Alex Fung: "Err no I was gonna call my mum about dinner... No idea about ghostbusters though"

Xienny: (50 years later) "Hey sorry! Was at qbay. tkwd event >.<"

My wife: "That was random. U weirdo!"

Hannah: (yet to reply, watch this space)

But the best reply award goes to Natassha. Here be the SMS war:

Natassha: "Wrong again. You call the local bomoh to rape the ghost."
Me: "What if it's consensual?"
Natassha: "What if it's not?"
Me: "The pants monster will rise."
Natassha: "WHICH PART."

DUM DUM DUMMMM

MUCHO LOVEEEE

1 comment:

  1. .......No wonder....
    And NATASSHA I LIKE UR REPLIES. =D

    ReplyDelete